Australia…the land of dreams come true
Do you live in a cold and grey place? Do you spend your COVID days dreaming of a land far, far…down under?
Well you’ve come to the right place. If you’ve ever thought about moving to Australia, but aren’t sure if the grass is really greener, listen to this episode for a breakdown on what makes Australia the best country in the world and the place you want to be…once we’re allowed to go places again :).
Do you know what these Aussie words mean?
Brekkie, Avo, Arvo, aggro, Maccas, mozzie, relo, renos, bin, rocket, prawns, barbie, thongs, Biccie, chock, Bub, cuppa, footy, deco, servo, bottle o, tinny, dero, coppa, tradie, muso, brickie, firey, ambo, facey, prezzi, Chrissie, root, Early mark, chuck a sickie, she’ll be right, how ya going, no worries, reckon, heaps, keen, hire instead of rent, how you going, icy pole, sausage sizzle, shrimp on the barbie, sambo, scull, maaatttttteeeee
*Disclaimer: This is also a semi formal comparison of Canada vs. Australia. Proceed at your own risk and let us know what you think!
Our Aussie prep recommendations:
- Nut Bush City…the infamous dance
- Memorise these lyrics before any big holiday event or wedding
- And these…
- Read this funny, fascinating guide.
- Dream about your first $7 swim, sauna and coffee here.
- Watch this for feel good, Aussie outback beauty.
- And after you’ve watched the above, listen to this! We’re not crying…