Tnfld | Episode 23: Our self-care toolbox
Listen to it on iTUNES | Listen to it on SPOTIFY
Our self-care toolbox
In the last podcast we talked about the Survival Mode Spectrum and how most of us are on it to some degree. So what do you do next? How do you deal? In this episode we talk about the best things we’ve tried and added to our own self-care toolbox. What really does the trick? What’s worth the $$$? What can you do for free? So have a listen and let us know what’s worked for you too!
Some information on NET (Neural Emotional Technique) cited in this ep:
What is it?
A recent study on its efficacy.
If you’re in Sydney check out:
- Ready to really tackle your sh**t? Get the best NET (Neural Emotional Technique) with Dr. Kate Menzer
- Holistic massage: See Kane at The Medicine Wheel
- Acupuncture: Book in an appointment with Maggie Godin
- Need some physiotherapy and want to fix that issue once and for all? Try the holistic methods of Gina at Balance in Motion
If you’re in the Gold Coast check out:
- For holistic relationship counselling go see Craig at Sacred Ground
- Need direction? Try a psychic tarot session with Karen Achilles
- Pregnancy acupuncture (or any kind of acupuncture) check out Bonnie Bird at Nuwa Natural Health
Some girlfriend podcasts, for when you need a pick me up:
- Life Uncut: Two girls in Bondi and former bachelorettes discuss the stuff you love talking about with your friends.
- Girls Gotta Eat: They’re Sex and the City 2020. Have some fun and lift your spirit with these girls’ girls.
- Love-life Podcast: beautiful lessons to help you when you need them most. It’s no longer in production, but there are over 200 episodes and they are A++
- James Smith/Fair Points: Three British blokes living in Bondi trying to make sense of it all. An easy and comforting listen. (Make sure the title includes ‘Fair Points’).